Monday, March 20, 2006

enamel

whoa, major binge time now i tell you. my kitchen is the new bedroom in my context. like omg, everything i can possibly wanna eat is there, waiting ever so patiently for me to devour it. lol. this is one of the ways to grow fat-ter.

suddenly i aim to be a cow.

school started today and amazingly i went ahead to class unprepared. its not that i dont wanna do my holiday homework know, i just couldnt pry my eyes open long enough to look at them. my brain didnt wanna function and oh, i didnt even pack the bag. i thought that by taking a short nap i would wake up later, fully rejuvenated and ready to complete my assignments. but no, that didnt happen.

i woke up instead, to make my bed and to turn off the lights. sweet.

the tv is a serial killer man. i should just throw my own set out of the window. or give it to koda. i dunno, whichever is easier.

hokays. i have nothing else to say. goodnight.


- and chicken, i thought you knew i hate liars.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home